Sunday, March 4, 2012

Damn Yankees


#springtrainingblogchallenge here we go. 

Jeter's arrogant smirk. Truth be told, he seems to be a rather likeable guy. Still... look at him. Doesn't he just piss you off ?

Other things that piss me off :

- People who walk into a bus before letting passengers out.
- Close talkers.
- The smell of airplane blankets (you know they never wash them, right?)
- Forms
- Mathilde Seigner.
- Snakes
- Public urinals
- Intertwined cables
- The complete cast of How I met your Mother.

So many other things...

4 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOO. I love How I Met Your Mother.

    Also, I'm really excited that you now have this blog. WTG, RYAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who is Mathilde Seigner.

    Jeter. He thinks he's so cool just because he's awesome at baseball and totally cool. Pisses me off, too.

    Welcome to the challenge, Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that KC. I do really like The Big Bang Theory though !

    Mathilde Seigner is a French actress who recently made a fool of herself during the Cesars (the French Oscars) when giving out the Cesar for Best supporting actor to Michel Blanc. She interrupted the man by saying she thought the winner should've been a rapper-turned-actor named Joey Starr (his real name is probably Jean-Pierre Labaguette).
    You can check out the video below. It really makes me cringe.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjIKyRaNtiA

    Right on about Jeter. He's all like "Look at me, I'm so cool and sexy and popular and I probably smell really good too".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Screw the goddamn Yankees. Fry in hell shit Steinbrenner's son. That's right. I hate the Yankees. Jeter is damned good, though. I'll give him that credit. Otherwise, the Yankees are the bastion of all that is evil.

    ReplyDelete